About the Opportunity
- Reporting and reconciliation of inventory movements and balances. Explain variances related to inventory control and cost adjustments, inventory revaluation.
- Regulatory reporting to Health Canada and the CRA
- Administration of inventory counts, providing guidance on proper process to Operations staff, reconciling count results, and investigating differences
- Preparing the inventory valuation model to determine production cost allocations
- Assist in development of annual plans and quarterly financial forecasts, including development of efficient processes to consolidate budget/forecast submissions and assist in the preparation of presentations to senior management
- Lead monthly, quarterly P&L variance analysis that includes relevant financial comparisons (budget, prior year) with comprehensive commentary for various levels of organization, including interaction with senior management
- Lead the preparation and consolidation of the monthly Finance operations reporting packages
- Supporting financial and regulatory audits
- Support the continuous development, implementation and compliance of accounting and financial policies, best practices, process improvements, and internal controls
- Additional duties as requested from time-to-time
- CPA or close to designation
- 3 - 5 year experiences working in related industry operation with hands-on experience in finance/inventory costing
- Experience with inventory costing/ building the landed cost & reconciliation
- People management experience an asset
- Strong analytical skills with financial and inventory business experience for a min of 5 years
- Excellent attention to detail and highly accurate while also fast and efficient
- ERP implementation experience is an asset
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and multiple companies and priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and oral communication with ability to communicate data and findings to all senior management levels
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint, as well as QuickBooks would be considered a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27283.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.