Our client is looking to hire a team member for a 3 month contract to help deliver on various financial analysis and reporting requirements, both internally and externally. The role will report directly to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis.
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the preparation of various financial reporting characteristics and analysis
- Assist with monthly consolidation and financial statement preparation
- Assist with the preparation of the board reports and supporting schedules
- Liaise with cross functional resources to ensure the accuracy of the monthly statements through variance analysis
- Assist with the coordination of the annual budget process
- Prepare year-end audits and working papers for various legal entities assigned
- Monthly accounting tasks include the preparation of journal entries, bank reconciliations, and Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging analysis
- Undertakes ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a financial accounting role
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Real estate accounting experience is required
- Experience with preparation and review of financial statements
- Experience with large ERP and advanced Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$38 - $43/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24740.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.