About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the specialty foods industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to oversee the financial operations of the company, especially pertaining to product cost and pricing.
Why Work Here
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Company pension plan (matching up to 3%), company dental, 3 weeks vacation
- There is no overtime required and no weekends, standard hours with flexibility available
- Family-owned business, proving many opportunities to make an impact
About the Opportunity
- The role is heavily focused on new product costing and pricing
- Responsible for customer growth margin and analysis
- Analyze Customer Trade Spend for efficiency and return
- Oversee trade spend accruals to ensure accuracy
- Support Sales with new product development viability assessment, portfolio analysis, and pricing
- Assist in setting annual OH rates and in establishing and managing department budgets
- 5+ years experience within similar industries (tangible goods/manufacturing)
- Experience with costing, pricing/trade, spend/margin analysis, or sales finance is a strong asset
- CPA is a strong asset
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of MS Access is an asset
- High degree of curiosity and strong ability to identify data anomalies
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29299.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.