About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing manufacturing apparel company. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. Their culture is very excellent and relaxed, offering plenty of employee perks. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide critical support, guidance and financial analysis to the finance department and operations team on strategic business decisions that impact operations
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture, relaxed with modern/industrial feel
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Great company that is continuing to grow
About the Opportunity
- Business partner with operations senior management
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing Operations to establish annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Analyze actual manufacturing results against plans, forecasts and standards
- Monitor cost variances as it relates to labor, overhead and production, identifying trends, and present findings to the finance department and operations management team
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers for PPV analysis comparing actuals to standard cost and prior year
- Develop a KPI dashboard; investigate results and recommend actions to management to improve operational performance
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis and support for strategic business decisions.
- Work closely with finance team members to assist in the accruals process including preparation of journal entries, as well as analyze and prepare monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy in financial performance reporting.
- 4-6 years of experience with FP&A/Operations Finance within the Manufacturing industry
- Strong communication skills. Ability to build relationships with manufacturing plants (GMs and site accountants)
- Strong Excel skill (manipulate data sets, knowledge of lookups and matching functions)
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28897.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.