About the Company
Our client is a Toronto based, publicly traded organization in the construction industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for a mix of reporting, analysis, and projects.
Why Work Here
- Work with an excellent VP and of Finance and CFO
- Large global construction, engineering, and infrastructure company
- Reasonable work life balance and stable organization
- Room for growth
About the Opportunity
- Prepare all accounting and reporting for three concession companies, structured as partnerships, in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare cheque runs, EFTs and full management of the general ledger
- Manage the treasury function at the concession companies and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reporting packages to multiple key stakeholders/partners
- Manage and update payroll records through payroll service provider
- Update financial models on a monthly basis with actuals and forecasts for the remainder of the year
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare schedules for the annual audit process
- Prepare annual budgets
- Assist with the review and filing of partnership tax returns
- Monthly reporting for GST, HST and QST returns
- Quarterly board presentation slides and related material as required
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years of related working experience including a thorough understanding of IFRS
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
$72,000 - $77,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28406.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.