About the Company
Our client offers a wide range of financial security needs to their millions of customers across Canada. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the accounting and related financial reporting within their organization.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join well a respected, and reputable organization, with room for growth and development
- Oversee the end to end accounting function
About the Opportunity
- General ledger activity, preparation of monthly trial balance file and overall controllership functions
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of financial transactions including journal entries, payment of invoices, and reconciliations supporting required financial reporting
- Regulatory financial reporting for the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Prepare financial statements and notes
- Financial Reporting of key metrics to senior financial executives
- Liaise with internal and external business partners, regulators, and auditors
- Adherence to internal and external policies and regulations including Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting (ICOFR)
- Support development of accounting requirements for key strategic project work
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-4 years of related accounting experience (both full cycle accounting and financial reporting)
- Financial services industry experience, or experience in a heavily regulatory environment
- Public accounting background is an asset
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #28212.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.