About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the natural resource management industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst responsible for preparation of the company’s quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization with operations worldwide
- Be mentored by strong leadership team with many years of experience within this industry
- Opportunity for career growth and progression
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare company’s Management Discussion and Analysis and other regulatory filings
- Perform variance analysis and provide explanations for significant movements in account balances
- Prepare management analysis and reporting in collaboration with various site stakeholders
- Assist in month-end and quarter-end closing processes
- Assist with preparation of key reports presented quarterly to the company’s Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Research and analyze complex, non-routine accounting issues and draft memos to support accounting and policy decisions
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Improve and automate workbooks to enhance accuracy of financial reporting
- Prepare monthly cash flows, analyzing trends, costs, financial commitments, and obligations
- CPA designation (CA preferred)
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Public company experience, specifically with IFRS
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skill
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27771.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.