About the Company
Our client is an industry leader and innovator when it comes to supplying consumers with medical devices. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for both analysis and business partnering.
- Work with an amazing boss and leadership team with a LOT of exposure to these people
- This role can easily evolve into a Manager role over time
- Amazing culture and product
About the Opportunity
- Help create, maintain and deliver the P&L including Revenue, Gross Profit and Operating expenses
- Create and maintain budget/latest estimate tracking reports
- Support the month-end close, quarter-end close, forecasting, and annual planning.
- Partner with Sales Analytics in the monthly, quarterly and full year volume and revenue forecast process; enhancing
- forecasting rigor and achieving accuracy KPI’s
- Partner with Sales Analytics to analyze sales segments (customer, channel, product) and generate insights
- Partner with internal teams to analyze ROI and investment decisions including but not limited to Marketing programs
- including consumer media, education and salesforce productivity metrics
- Develop tracking metrics to assess the impact of financial enablement tools to overcome customer financing barriers
- Maintain and enhance a company balanced scorecard to track and action key business drivers
- CPA or MBA
- 4 years of FP&A experience, preferably supporting Sales or Marketing·
- Experience in a CPG, Pharma, Medical devices company who have strong data analytics and analysis experience (BI, Tableau, etc.) is a strong preference
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27599.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.