About the Company
This Senior Financial Analyst role is within a massive and major industrial organization that is one of the most well known. If you are from a Big 6 Accounting Firm and are looking for an organization that can provide you great career development plus promotion opportunities that will make your fellow colleagues envious, you should apply.
- Massive organization with great mentors and promotion opportunities
- Overtime is paid and you still have a great work-life balance
- Great technical development and leadership opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Help build the consolidated corporate financial statements while conducting financial analysis of multiple entities
- Act as a technical accounting IFRS expert while also acting as the business advisor of all internal control matters
- Require extensive business partnering and coaching your counterparts from the operations
- CPA, CA from Big 6 Firm
- Preferred controls testing experience
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27386.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.