About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing, global cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. This position and team will evolve and grow over time, allowing you to grow while in the role. As a key member of the Finance team, you will provide focus on external reporting, but will also get involved in analysis and ad hoc projects as the company grows.
- All star C-suite team with track record of value creation and success
- Incredible upside potential for the Cannabis space
- Opportunity to build your team
- VP and CFO are amazing leaders and mentors
About the Opportunity
- Implement new financial reporting standards as required by US GAAP
- Assess impacts on financial reporting processes and internal controls, as well as changes to business metrics
- Prepare technical accounting memos on transactions and initiatives
- Communicate new accounting standards and external developments in US GAAP
- Prepare financial statements and note disclosures for the quarterly and annual financial statements required for external reporting, as directed by the Manager, Financial Reporting.
- Prepare disclosures and supporting schedules for MD&A
- Assist with Monthly Management Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team
- Aid in the development of the Company’s ERP Finance implementation
- Build and maintain accounting policies for the Finance Team
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of financial/corporate accounting experience
- Experience with publicly traded clients, IFRS and/or US GAAP (US GAAP experience is an asset)
- High proficiency with Excel
$80,000 - $82,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27329.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.