About the Opportunity
- Prepare revenue recognition, accounting, analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, income statement reconciliation and related foreign exchange transactions
- Coordinate month-end and year-end process for numerous entities
- Oversee and prepare working paper schedules
- Manage and assist in preparing materials for external and internal audits
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger and chart of accounts
- Professional accounting designation
- 5+ years accounting experience. Reporting experience under IFRS is an asset
- Strong skills and interest in reconciliation work
- Effective communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills to analyze and manipulate data
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26205.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.