About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded company with a global reach, whose mission is to provide assistance to their customers in areas of health and self-development. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for a wide spectrum of financial reporting and accounting activities. This company is well-positioned for success and you will have the opportunity to work with a great leader and mentor.
- Collaborative and supportive
- Positive energy
- Employees are committed to the mission of the company and improving the health of their clients
- Interesting and challenging work
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet reporting package and analysis
- Prepare Departmental Reporting and assisting other departments on analysis of actual spend
- Assist with preparation of forecast, including marketing
- Support Controller with Tax Return preparation
- Support internal control documentation and testing by internal and external auditors as needed
- Support General Ledger stewardship and system upgrades including testing
- Revenue/deferred revenue for promotional activity
- Revenue/COGS accruals including 3-way revenue reconciliations
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, public company reporting experience
- Advanced level Excel skills
$75,000 - $82,500/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25774.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.