About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large public technology company. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team to assist with external financial reporting (MD&A, consolidations), and IFRS technical work.
Why Work Here
- Professional and friendly
- Great culture to learn and grow professionally
- Good work life balance
- Flex work hours, most people work from home 1-2 times a week
About the Opportunity
- Month-end accounting and reporting, ensuring global consolidation of results including intercompany eliminations, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Provide financial, business and operational driver based variance analysis and insights based on historical trends, current results, forecasts and management expectations, leveraging input from global finance teams
- Prepare quarterly external reporting materials including consolidated financial statements, management’s discussion and analysis, covenant compliance tracking and the associated Board reporting
- Support the annual consolidated financial statement audit
- Assist in the preparation/modification of the company’s accounting policies and procedures to reflect new accounting pronouncements
- Support a diverse range of financial and operational analyses, including scorecard, operational efficiency programs, M&A integration, and other TI Senior Leadership requests
- Anticipate and lead the development of enhanced reporting and process/control improvements
- CPA, CA
- 5 years of relevant experience in a large, complex, and dynamic organization
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP or large ERP system is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24491.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.