ARE YOU A QUALIFIED CPA LOOKING TO JOIN ONE OF TORONTO’S TOP SOFTWARE COMPANIES? Our client is looking for a bright Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They have expertise in various geographical markets and how to operate business around the globe.
Why Work Here
- Fast growing, best performing company on TSX
- Office: laid back (jeans and golf shirts)
- Good work/life balance
- Trendy, open office concept consistent with what someone would expect in the technology sector
- Company regularly brings in food and drinks for the staff
- Fun, dynamic working environment
About the Opportunity
- Preparation and analysis of various monthly reporting packages (Actual vs. Forecast Results, Monthly Analytics, and Working Capital analysis)
- Preparation and analysis of additional reporting as part of quarterly reporting packages
- Review and analyze divisional and consolidated annual, quarterly and monthly results
- Create quarterly Maintenance Forecast (covering approx. 60% of total company revenue)
- Consolidate and review and analysis of the overall quarterly forecast
- Cash flow forecast on a quarterly basis for parent company
- Lead internal and external audits
- Maintain and improve appropriate internal control framework for the entire organization
- Complete revenue recognition analysis for significant new contracts for parent company and external auditors
- General business support activities (lead meetings, AR, WIP and strategy)
- CPA, CA
- 4 to 5 years in finance and accounting, with experience in a technology-based environment
- Strong financial reporting technical experience under IFRS
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23729.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.