ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST? Our client is looking for a CPA to join their team for a 16 month contract with the potential for it to become permanent.
Senior Financial Analyst - 16 Month Contract to Permanent
Our client is sourcing for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 16 month contract with potential to convert to permanent.
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation of complex public company quarterly, annual financial statements and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee and Board of Directors quarterly finance presentations and supporting schedules
- Assist in the monthly and quarterly financial close process, including:
- Liaise with multiple reporting units to resolve issues arising during the close process
- Reconciliation / analysis of key financial statement accounts
- Consolidation of reporting unit schedules
- Preparation and maintenance of certain consolidation reporting schedules
- Document accounting guidance for tax-driven reorganizations and liaise with impacted reporting units to ensure the accounting guidance is appropriately applied
- Maintain an ongoing detailed understanding of the company’s financial performance
- Ad-hoc analysis and special projects, as assigned
- CPA designation (CA preferred)
- 5 years post designation experience
- US GAAP
- Experience in the preparation of external financial reporting for public companies is an asset
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as many tasks are deadline oriented
- Strong attention to detail, committed, excellent communication skills and organized
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23852.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.