Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a long term contract. The Senior Financial Analyst will be accountable for completing the financial reporting processes and providing analytical support to produce financial reporting with a focus on the Real Estate products.
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting including the financial statements and required regulatory filings
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and disclosures in compliance with IFRS and / or US GAAP
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages in collaboration with Real Estate Property Accounting and Operations team
- Assist with the coordination of the annual audit and work directly with external auditors for the 3rd party real estate funds
- Review and checking accuracy and completeness of information provided by internal operations and reporting teams
- CPA Designation preferred
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- Excellent ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Strong MS Excel
- Experience with Yardi an asset
- Experience with REITs or REOCs a strong plus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20845.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.