About the Company
Our client is a leader in the shipping and logistics industry. In this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plan and great benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through challenging and interesting work. They have a very low turnover rate and an excellent senior leadership team.
About the Opportunity
- Research and develop accurate interim forecasts and systems which integrate expense
- Analyse major region projects and proposals including revenues and strategic capital and operating expenditures
- Identify and define basic problems and alternatives including a review of risks and benefit
- Provide feasibility/business impact analysis on all proposed regional programs and systems
- Provide financial analysis, alternatives and recommendations on all capital assets proposed
- CPA, CPA In Progress, or MBA
- 3-5 years of progressive FP&A experience at a large company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business case experience and business partnering is an asset
$80,00 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25584.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.