About the Company
Our client is a property management and real estate development company and they are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant responsible for assisting in the preparation and review of all external financial reporting and internal management reporting, and supporting the Corporate Accounting function.
- Corporate and professional
- Organization is growing, lots of opportunities for growth from within
About the Opportunity
- Participate in the completion of timely and accurate, quarterly and annual publicly filed consolidated financial reporting
- Assist in the delivery and review of monthly and quarterly internal consolidated financial reporting
- Oversee and manage the loans and mortgages receivable portfolio on a regular basis to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results to facilitate business decisions
- Assist with accounting research and issue resolution to determine the accounting and disclosure implications of significant transactions as well as the implementation thereof
- Complete accounting entries related to loans receivable, hedge accounting, marketable securities, non-cash compensation and other Corporate Accounting entries, including related elimination transactions
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years practical experience with publicly-listed entities, preferably with commercial real estate, Big 4 Firm experience an asset
- Knowledge with JDE an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel functionality knowledge
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25845.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.