This position provides support to the Performance Management department. Negotiate and monitor service accountability agreements including performance targets with all funding beneficiaries. Acts as the primary contact for assigned beneficiaries to manage system risks in a timely manner and leads system improvements through planning and collaboration. Drive innovation through initiating performance improvement initiatives and partnering with experts in health care disciplines.
About the Opportunity
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports/plans submitted for funding disbursements to align with organisational priorities in accordance with allocated goals and objectives
- Analyzes information reported by the organisation to interpret key outcomes and identify potential issues
- Manages assigned beneficiaries performance management, including performance monitoring, compliance and escalation on quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and monitor high risk areas and provide support for escalated implementation issues, ensuring escalation to appropriate stakeholder groups when necessary
- Maintains strong working relationship with funding beneficiaries and Ministry of Health in support of proactive/effective performance, issue management from inception to completion, including the development of work-back schedules
- Makes recommendations related to access to care, allocations, provincial Programs and other Ministry directed programs
- Develops and prepares monthly dashboards for Senior Management summarizing performance and highlighting risks that may impact provincial and regional goals
- Assist with resources planning, including establishing oversight of required efforts to open up all inter-facility resource allocation and capital planning
- Work with and collaborate with team members and other departments, including Planning, Finance and Risk
- Participates and contributes to internal planning groups and working group as appropriate and requested
- Uses skill and knowledge to communicate complex information to a broad range of stakeholders
- Develop key presentation and engagement materials, actively participates in presentations and other regular engagements with key stakeholder groups
- MBA/PMP - Masters in Health Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in a health related and project management role
- Knowledge of performance management and evaluation techniques in one or more Health sectors related to administrative and/ or clinical performance
- Advanced knowledge of analytical and interpretation skills that would support quality outcomes.
- Understanding of the Provincial healthcare system, its stakeholders programs and issues
- Financial acumen
- Administratively strong and able to converse well with CEO of beneficiary organisations and Ministry of Health
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation, collaboration and negotiation with multiple stakeholders and service providers
- Advanced knowledge of applications and tools used in data management and statistical analysis
- Excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use a variety of software programs in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
- English/French bilingual would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27537.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.