About the Company
Our client is one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies and is looking to hire a Senior Developer to work with architects to specify, design and code for the ServiceNow platform.
About the Opportunity
- Work with architects to specify, design and code for the ServiceNow platform
- Strong emphasis on developing ServiceNow automation
- Spend about 80% of time coding, the remainder of the time spent collaborating with the business on requirements, and interfacing with other technical architects and developers
- Steer and control the integration build, accept software modules from Application Developers, and produce software builds for loading into the target environment
- Steer and control coding quality
- 5-7 years of professional background as an application developer in the respective area. DevOps and/or cloud environment experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience in ServiceNow, PowerShell, Java, DB programming in MS SQL and/or Oracle platforms are required
- Ability to function as a member of a team, willing to contribute in any capacity required to achieve success
- Highly adaptive interpersonal skills to function across all levels, communicating with senior leaders and hands-on technicians alike
- Certifications in specific languages, DevOps and/or project management
- Certifications in ITIL, COBIT and/or project management preferred
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation using Ansible or Chef, familiarity with Dynatrace and/or other similar availability and telemetry capabilities, hands on experience with master data management using tools such as MS SQL MDS or Informatica, or development experience within the Microsoft family of technologies are all pluses
$125,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29786
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.