About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting firm, this accounting and business advisory firm is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to be part of their audit team of seasoned professionals.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- Positive company culture
- Company is growing
About the Opportunity
- Prepare NTR's
- Prepare corporate tax returns (T2)
- Coordinate and work with existing professional staff, ad hoc duties as required
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3 - 5 years plus in Canadian public accounting experience
- Strong NTR experience and some audit/tax exposure
- CaseWare experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28970.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.