About the Opportunity
- Prepare client files from start to finish, including but not limited to NTR, T1 and T2
- Deal with tax authorities
- Coordinate and work with existing professional staff, ad hoc duties as required
- Work independently with minimal supervision required
- 2+ years Canadian public accounting experience
- Caseware experience
- Designation completed or in process
- 2/3 days in office, North York
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30544.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.