About the Company
- Our client is a growing real estate management company in Canada. This professional environment has put emphasis on creating a dynamic and engaging atmosphere for employees. As a Revenue Accountant, you will be a part of their property management accounting team and will be responsible for lease administration for the portfolio.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for Business Approval Form and Executed Lease review, MRI lease setup, vacates, amendments, renewals, future lease maintenance, etc.
- Rent Roll reconciliation and monthly review of updates from Leasing Managers
- Process monthly summary of charges and Tenant Adjustments; including percentage rent billings and analysis, back charges, and miscellaneous invoicing
- Monthly base rent variance analysis and Budget change analysis
- Prepare Tenant Recovery calculations and invoices, including shortfall analysis
- Prepare and issue installment letters
- Prepare Tenant Statement of Accounts
- Assist in yearly budget process
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 5+ years related Revenue Accountant experience in a retail management environment
- Ability to interpret lease clauses for accounting implications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24934.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.