Our client in the CPG industry is looking for a Regulatory Associate to join them on a 6-month contract to use their skills and Regulatory knowledge to assist with new product registrations.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for new product submissions to the appropriate Regulatory body
- Utilize knowledge and experience to develop detailed strategies and timelines for commercial product registrations
- Develop Regulatory Strategy and principles for harmonized eBU product distribution and marketing
- Conduct a full assessment of CMP3 requirements to current product/ingredient portfolio
- Detailed gap analysis of existing registrations and formulations compared to US CSFs and internal records
- Detailed gap analysis of existing registrations and associated labels to safety and R&D source documents
- 3-5 years experience in a Regulatory role
- Familiar with Health Canada requirements for new product registrations
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
$30 - $34/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27474.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.