About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting including preparation of management accounting, financial statements and reports
- Prepare variance analysis for results to budget and perform various month end tasks.
- Reconcile bank accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, security deposits and other balance sheet accounts
- Participate in various Annual Budget, Quarter end and Year end tasks and assist in various other financial reporting tasks.
- Set up new vendors in Yardi accounting software, and assist with software upgrades
- Prepare T5 interest calculation schedules and reconciliations
- Review monthly billing, deposits, tenancy agreements, and addendums for accuracy
- Other duties as required
- A minimum 3-5 years’ accounting experience and a university degree
- Holding or working toward an accounting professional designation is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and & Word, including graphs, charts, and pivot tables
- Knowledge of ASPE and financial systems. (Preferably Yardi)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, time management, organization, and creative-thinking skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329040
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.