DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND ARE LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for a professional individual to join their team.
Senior Project Manager (Java/.NET)
For this Technical Project Manager position, our client is looking for a talented, tech-savvy project manager that has a passion for application development and project management, with customer-facing experience in managing software development projects with enterprise clients. Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment. Communication skills are critical, as well as the ability to quantify and manage all aspects of the project, balancing both client and internal team objectives while adhering to established timelines and contract scope.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for managing customer development projects (.NET/Java), establishing schedules, coordinating internal cross-functional dependencies, and in general helping customers through the project milestones, through deployment
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings
- Create project schedules and define project deliverables based around project scope supplied by Sales team
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project (internal and external) stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, scope amendments, and key customer communication archives
- Create and manage configuration documentation for client projects
- Work closely with Development to resolve complex issues reported by our customers
- Provide regular input to the management team on process improvements and best practices
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor
- Coordinate with the sales team during implementation lifecycle and post-launch stage to maintain customer relationships and communication
- Host recurring customer conference calls to drive project execution; travel onsite to assigned customer facilities when necessary
- Perform Business Analysis duties where needed to understand customer requirements and/or feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of technical project management experience in the financial services or software industry with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success is required
- Proven experience in external customer-facing project management and BA-type roles for software development projects
- Direct experience in hands-on software development (.NET or Java)
- Ability to take a process and work with management to suggest modifications focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency
$80,000 - &100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17290.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.