ARE YOU A FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL READY TO UTILIZE YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a growing real estate development company. They are looking for a Project Controller to uphold their superb quality and attention to detail in this role where you will oversee the financial operations, financial reporting and accounting.
Why Work Here
- Company trending up with lots of upcoming projects and lots of room for growth
- Work with a fantastic team, tons of exposure working with VP and President directly on projects
About the Opportunity
- Prepare construction loan draw package
- Summarize and compile of all consultant and trade agreements, propose adjustments to budget amounts where necessary
- Monitor construction schedule to determine the impact to the finances of the development projects
- Develop, update and monitor a construction budget
- Address queries resulting from lenders' cost consultants from their review of the monthly construction loan draws
- Monthly analysis and commentary on condominium development pillars
- Prepare/review and analysis of monthly proforma
- Review and improvement of payments by accounting team
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Provide supervision and coaching of 2 to 3 project accountants
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 3-4 years of related experience in real estate
- Experience with supervising and coaching junior team members
- Experience in addressing partners/senior management's comments on financial statements/financial analysis
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24076.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.