About the Opportunity
- Analysis and reconciliation of monthly job costs
- Review all vendor submissions for accuracy
- Process monthly vendor invoice submissions for payment and forecasting
- Track and update various project cost changes and re-budget accordingly
- Job cost reconciliation, including cost to date and cost to complete reports
- Prepare purchase orders for project cost tracking where needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Project Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication: oral and written
- Experience with JD Edwards considered an asset
$28 - $33/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28840.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.