About the Opportunity
- Process accurate and timely pay to all employees on a biweekly basis to union and non-union employees
- Process special runs
- Accountable for the deductions and remittances of pensions, RRSP
- Ceridian and the Kronos integration of hours worked are used to record and pay individuals for exception hours worked, to track vacation pay, sick hours, etc.
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Sharp individual who can troubleshoot, analyze best practices
- Someone comfortable analyzing under/overpayments
- Recent Ceridian Dayforce is a must
- Managing payroll 1700 people, union and non-union
- Experience with executive pay
- Ideally PCP designation
- Perfect communication skills
$45 - $50/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25438.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.