About the Opportunity
- Oversee the accuracy and timely filing of corporate income returns for multiple entities
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision and all tax accounting reports
- Main contract for CRA inquiries.
- Provide tax advice to other departments
- Manage 3 Tax Analyst profiles
- Assist various global teams with tax issues.
- Complete and conduct individual performance reviews
- Completed post-secondary degree specializing in Accounting
- Completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course or Master of Taxation (MTax)
- CPA designation is required
- 10 years of relevant industry tax and tax audit experience
- Must have experience leading a team
- Strong analytical, project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Accurate and detailed oriented
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30586.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.