About the Company
This is an exciting role at an asset management firm well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They are looking for a Manager of Finance to join their team responsible for managing a team of financial analysts while working with the business unit leaders to complete financial business cases, strategic initiative reports, business planning and analysis, & sales performance reporting and measurement.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for professional development
- Company has low turnover and employee engagement scores are very high
- Great work/life balance
- Recognized as top employer for consecutive years
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Work from home environment
About the Opportunity
- Manage a high performing team of financial analysts
- Complex analysis and financial cases for new business development opportunities, territory sales planning, and client segmentation and coverage models
- Lead various value enhancing initiatives including analysis and presentation of the firm’s sales performance by developing appropriate market share metrics/drivers, industry forecasting and analysis
- Lead the annual sales and business planning process while also providing overall financial stewardship, expense management
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators / success measures for sales effectiveness initiatives and develop post implementation assessments against the relevant measures
- Participate as a key member of the firm’s annual sales compensation planning committee
- Design new reports and analytics to address needs of the business and proactively anticipate future requirements, including management reports
- Develop a strong relationship with senior management team and become integral to their decision-making process
- Ensure analysis prepared by the team and provided to senior management is actionable and helps drive business decisions
- CPA or MBA
- Minimum 7 to 10 years experience
- People/performance management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28378.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.