Our client is sourcing for Manager Financial Reporting and Accounting for a 6 month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Reporting to the Controller, the Manager, Financial Reporting and Accounting is a key member of the Finance team responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- This role will also establish a culture of continuous improvement; in particular looking to enhance processes, the timing of information and the communication of results
- Supervises a team of 5 people
- Responsible for the accompanying analysis - variance analysis and reporting for the two legal entities
- CPA designation required, CA preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS and public sector reporting is an asset
- Superior attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment and work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, research, analytical, and problem solving
- Technical accounting background from a real estate perspective (construction draws, job costing and tenant recoveries) is a strong advantage
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24975.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.