About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Manager, Corporate Accounting who will be responsible for external reporting of financial results for the TSX listed Trust, and various internal financial reports, as required by management.
Why Work Here
- Very strong team of CPA, CA's at head office
- Company is performing extremely well
- Real estate sector is one of the best performing sectors historically
- Flexible managers who allow people the flexibility to plan their own schedules as long as work is getting done
About the Opportunity
- Compile & review the supporting schedules for the external Quarterly Report, including contributing to the MD&A
- Lead the consolidation process, coordinating the flow of information from various groups
- Liaise with external auditors to support the quarterly review and annual audit process
- Continuously monitor, recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and productivity of the Corporate Accounting department
- Take ownership for the maintenance of internal control policies and procedures
- Use development, mentoring and coaching techniques to build a strong team
- CPA, CA
- Experience with IFRS clients
- Real Estate industry experience
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28858.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.