About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management company with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. They are currently looking for a Manager, Capital Markets and Treasury, to play a strategic role in the capital markets, treasury and financial risk management functions of the firm.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- New role created due to growth, in the fastest-growing sector of the firm
- The Director this role reports to is incredible; Will be a great leader mentor and person to learn from
About the Opportunity
- Manage transaction closes and ongoing banking activity, ensuring effective policies and processes around cash management and transactional banking
- Manage corporate liquidity and capital planning process, including execution and management of bank facilities, financial securities and money market programs
- Monitor corporate risk portfolio and derivative positions for both foreign exchange and interest rates, and provide recommendations to manage market risk in a prudent and timely manner
- Manage portfolio company debt reporting, including timely and accurate tracking of financial covenants and debt maturity profiles
- Support execution of corporate capital markets activity, including both debt and equity capital markets transactions
- Support credit rating process for the public entity and perform ad-hoc credit rating analyses
- Prepare quarterly treasury and risk management reporting provided to the Board and senior management across the organization
- Ongoing management of bank and credit rating agency relationships
- CPA, CA Designation
- Background within a Big 6 Firm
- 2-3+ years in a Manager or more senior role
- CFA Designation is nice to have
- Derivatives knowledge and experience is a strong asset
- Capital Markets client base (Private Equity, etc.) is a strong asset
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29797.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.