About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the wealth management industry. They are looking to add a Manager, Accounting and Tax to their finance team to be responsible for assisting with day-to-day accounting and supporting various tax related responsibilities for the organization and key stakeholders.
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and family type atmosphere
- Company rewards hard work and dedication
- Work closely with senior leadership and high net-worth individuals
- Opportunity to engage in dynamic and strategic planning across the investment portfolio as the organization continues to grow
About the Opportunity
- Conduct record keeping and maintaining the general ledger for a private group of companies and individuals
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of accounting results for the month end, quarter end, and year end close processes
- Prepare and review monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare investment schedules and reconciliations
- Prepare audit working papers; liaise as required with external auditors
- Monitor various real estate holdings results
- Assist with filing of Canadian tax returns (corporations, trusts, partnerships and individuals)
- 5+ years of relevant accounting and tax experience
- Relevant industry experience from the financial/investment industry
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27664.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.