About the Opportunity
- Oversee the Accounts Payable functions.
- Posting invoices in NetSuite.
- Reviewing all invoices for accurate GL coding.
- Manage suppliers, purchase orders, accounts payables and payments processes on a bi-weekly basis.
- Process expense reports on Expensify twice a month.
- Analyze and record monthly credit card transactions to GL.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end reporting activities and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Invoicing and collecting of overdue accounts receivable.
- Provide support for the payroll function.
- Posting and processing of journal entries
- Special projects as required
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Pivot tables and v-lookups
- Nesuite of Large ERP experience
$19 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27196.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.