DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS AN IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST? Our client is sourcing for an IT Support Specialist to join them for an 8 month assignment.
IT Support Specialist – 8 Month Contract
In this role, you will be involved in maintaining all network resources and support to ensure stability of applications. The individual will be client and customer service focused with strong HelpDesk support knowledge.
About the Opportunity
- Provide technical support for the LAN infrastructure, desktop environment and communications hardware
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of server and workstations hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Diligently use and respond to incident tracking applications, emails and phone calls from both internal and external customers
- Provide new user training/orientation to the computer systems
- Maintain security standards, policies, and procedures for antivirus software, firewalls systems, e-mail systems and user accounts
- Provide network support to ensure stability of applications on the internal
- Monitor Service Desk and ensure process and procedures are followed while service standards are being met
- Recognized computer or technical certificate, with exposure to Windows networks
- 3-4 years’ experience in network/customer support, with proven experience in incident management and system administration for Windows Servers
- Experience managing Office 365 tenant or other Microsoft Cloud solution
- Credit Union system experience is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills both written and oral are required for interaction with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical aptitude for complex hardware and software
- Proven time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18722.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit