About the Company
Our client is a provider of custom window solutions, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time IT Desk Level 1.
About the Opportunity
- Troubleshooting various MS Windows issues, escalating issues to L2 as required
- Support client MS Office inquiries, standard break fix knowledge
- Work with IT staff on basic networking troubleshooting
- The Technician will assist with out of box setups, software installations, updating user onboarding documentation
- Provide basic user account administration, install and configure Windows devices, deploy VOIUP phones and create MS365 accounts
- There will be some physical work (lifting computers, up to 30 lb, setting up hardware), and basic network cabling layouts
- Great opportunity to work with senior IT support staff
- Great way to grow IT Admin and support skills
- 1 year or coop experience supporting an IT environment
- Exposure to MS 365 environment, including Exchange, Active Directory
- Able to physically move up to 30 lbs of hardware
- Able to work in a service desk environment, responding to tickets in a timely manner
- Utilize fundamental PowerShell commands to complete admin tasks
- Exposure to network protocols, switching, load balancing
- CompTIA A+ Certification would be considered an asset
- Experience supporting mobile devices, administering a Mobile Device Management console and push updates, and able to deploy Apple and Android devices would be considered an asset
- Experience with vendors to process RMA requests would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 297460.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.