About the Opportunity
- Data collection and validation
- Extracting data from project sheets to ensure accuracy of the data
- Attend the cycle count, observe, and do data entry and verification at the same time
- Support the cost accountants with the daily exception report investigations and testing extremities in inventory movements
- Inventory valuation and movements during the month-end
- Any other task that may be assigned
- At least 1 year of demonstrated knowledge with inventory and/or data reconciliations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
$24 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30719.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.