Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Consultant with integration experience for a 9 month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Assist with full end to end integration of Acquired Company to Parent Company systems and processes
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable if required
- Assist with UAT testing if needed
- Test reports within new system prepared for corporate financial reporting purposes; Work on parallel run
- Assist with monthly close activities of business units and prepare the monthly consolidated results
- Assist with year-end close and auditors as required
- Perform financial analysis
- Interaction with other internal business managers and external advisors and consultants
- Other special project work as required
- CPA destination (preferably CDN)
- Canadian experience is a must have
- Acquisition and integration experience
- Solid accounting/finance knowledge (strong understanding of journal entries, system flow through, analytical skills, etc.)
- Prior experience processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is a requirement
- Strong system experience is a must have (WorkDay, Hyperion, Oracle, Coupa, etc.)
- Ability to see big picture but also roll-up sleeves to identify solutions or implement improvements
- Ability to work collaboratively across business units
- Strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, ability to change gears as required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27353.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.