About the Opportunity
- Provide Dayforce product expertise in the areas of Dayforce Core HCM, Dayforce Integration of Payroll and Benefits, Absence Management as well as Dayforce Learning.
- Support Dayforce best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand issues and concerns
- Work with the team leaders to prioritize requirements and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Use your knowledge and fellow team members to ensure that the efficiency of Dayforce is fully utilized by leveraging Dayforce module functionality
- Ensure day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects
- Assist with releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality and cross functional analysis.
- Works closely with the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure the integration is active, resolve and escalate risks and issues when required
- Tap into your previous experience to recommend the best solution based on the requirements, while keeping the scope tight
- Take part in and eventually lead design sessions and play a key role in the configuration decisions, all based on industry best practices while keeping in mind current business requirements
- Maintain awareness of Dayforce future releases / roadmap and the potential impact of those plans on current and future Dayforce functionality
- Work closely with third party vendors for AMS support and testing support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3-5 years’ hands-on Dayforce functional experience
- Dayforce Pro certification is preferred but not required
- Experience working as a Data Analyst on a Dayforce Implementation while having an understanding of the Dayforce Implementation Methodology
- Experience working within the Agile delivery framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Exposure to multiple HCM modules
- Broad understanding of Dayforce cross functional touchpoints and their impacts within the Dayforce platforms
- AMS experience is preferred
- Experience in designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical HR business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience working within a Unionized environment is required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is required
- You must be a strong team player, with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- You must be level headed, focused and respectful of the sensitivity of the data being used
- You must be organized, detailed and nimble (able to change priorities as required)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30170.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.