About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for an Indirect Tax Manager who will be directly responsible for ensuring compliance with tax legislation and regulations globally.
- Great organization
- They have a work from home policy in place
- Lots of opportunity to learn in this role and lots of exposure for mentorship/ growth
- VP and Directors are fantastic to work with
About the Opportunity
- Lead, mentor, and develop less experienced staff through coaching, knowledge transfer, internal training delivery, assignment of challenging work opportunities
- Prepare support schedules, and coordination of global corporate and indirect tax compliance across multiple countries and regions
- Indirect tax filings as these are performed in-house globally
- Manage transfer pricing risk and compliance, including review of complex cross-border transactions, preparation of transfer documentation, and audit defence materials
- Prepare semi-annual tax provision, rate reconciliations, and related note disclosures in accordance with IFRS
- Cash tax projections for quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- Ensure continuous improvement of tax processes and controls; development and implementation of best practices
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience as a Tax Manager
- Exposure to Indirect Tax and Canadian Corporate Tax
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27594.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.