About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their finance team to own the monthly internal and legal entity financial statements and the yearly IFRS external audited financial statements with note disclosures.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Lots of opportunity to learn in this role and lots of exposure for mentorship/growth
- They have a work from home policy in place
About the Opportunity
- Assist in expanding the financial reporting platform across the organization
- Support all audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Provide administrative support relating to financial reporting systems
- Provide oversight and monitoring of monthly and quarterly departmental internal controls tasks, and accounting practices
- Manage the quarterly reporting requirements for various government programs
- Lead the quarterly and annual impairment testing and documentation
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc variance analysis on regional, and global results
- Lead on accounting policy development and staff training
- Experience with Financial Statement Preparation and Consolidations
- IFRS and public company reporting/audit experience
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27482.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.