About the Company
Our client is a leading public hospital providing a wide range of specialized assessment and treatment services. They are currently looking for a Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager to take responsibility for financial reporting, planning, and management.
Why Work Here
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Small, close-knit team with opportunity to get involved in cross-departmental projects
- High visibility, with the opportunity to bring the team to the next level
About the Opportunity
- Develop, plan and coordinate all necessary activities required to produce an accurate and timely reports
- Lead the team in providing business and information support to all the programs and departments
- Interface/influence Senior Management Team, Directors and Managers with respect to fiscal responsibilities
- Coordinate quarterly variance review, MIS trial balance submission, quarterly HAPS and CAPS reports
- Monitor compliance to various external reporting requirement and BPS Directives
- Prepare Board committee packages and presentations
- Lead the year end process and audit with external auditors
- Ensure compliance with Ontario Healthcare Reporting System (OHRS) and various regulations
- Analyze business performance including benchmarking and cash flow analysis
- Develop funding models, scenarios and support funding advocacy
- Ensure data analysis is integrated with other partners
- Perform various corporate management responsibilities that support and advance the organization
- Lead a team of professional and experienced analysts by employee engagement
- Enhance team dynamics to support a collaborative, cooperative and cohesive team environment
- CPA Designation, with 2+ years experience in a hospital or related environment
- 5+ years progressive experience in medium size organization
- Experience with business partnering, FP&A
- Leadership/management experience or formal leadership education
- Experience with IT & control processes is a strong asset
- Experience with MEDITECH is a strong asset
- Strong Power BI skillset
$105,000 - $107,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29250.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.