About the Opportunity
- Prepare and administer the billing function for clients
- Perform revenue accruals and financial analysis for impacts to revenue of changes
- Assist with the financial statement close process by preparing journal entries, system feeds, and ad-hoc reports
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and maintain supporting schedules; investigate and document any reconciling items
- Assist in special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Continuous improvement of policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of relevant full cycle accounting experience
- Successful completion of post-secondary education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience with advanced Excel functions
$24 - $26/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25607.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.