About the Company
Our client provides both investment management and financial advisory services. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to take responsibility for the analysis of assigned revenues and expenses and reconciliations. They provide an excellent work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan plus bonus and benefits. They will provide an opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for continued success and will assist you in taking your career to the next level.
About the Opportunity
- Record appropriate journal entries
- Prepare and file monthly tax returns and regulatory reports
- Assist in the compilation of the property manager reports
- Work with the service provider to prepare the financial statements, MFRP and other documents
- Assist with the year-end financial audits, including preparing audit working papers
- Assist in the annual budget process
- Provide support and back up for various finance functions, including Accounts Payable
- Identify opportunities to make improvements to current processes or procedures
- 5 years financial reporting experience combined with an accounting designation or working towards a designation
- Sound analytical skills backed with an attention to detail and a motivation to identify underlying issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24886.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.