About the Opportunity
- Monitor cash transfers, outgoing wires, income / principal payments within the Private Placement portfolios (includes domestic and international transactions)
- Identify any potential exposure to the company, relay the information to senior management and take or recommend corrective action
- Monitor suspense, payables and receivables to ensure items are cleared in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with Private Debt / Equity Groups to ensure support is provided and received in order to keep processes running efficiently
- Coordinate and assist with Internal / External Audit and other projects as required
- Develop and document processes and policies to support team projects and when necessary provide training for new employees
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Mutual Funds, Private Placements or Banking Operations
- Efficient with income forecasting, amortization schedules, and due / accrued monitoring
- Knowledge of foreign exchanges and derivative mechanics within the banking process a plus
- Strong computer skills, with ability to learn and easily adapt to new applications and strong knowledge of MS office
- Flexible with working hours and available for overtime as required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27643.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.