About the Company
Our client is an innovative investment firm, focused on private companies in a variety of different industries, before they become public. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will take lead on the accounting and finance function including full cycle accounting, tax compliance, regulatory, cross-border work, and analysis.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Strong mentor in a CFO who values professional and career development
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company from the ground up and make a real tangible difference
- Communicate with all divisions of the company as needed
- Lead and implement timely month end close process and plan including recording and reconciling accounting entries in accounting system and ensure data entry is accurate and timely
- Lead the annual financial statement audit, quarterly financial documents, and other public company filings such as annual information form and management and information circular
- Complete tax filings for the public company and other subsidiaries and sister companies.
- Maintain accounting processes, systems, and tech while pushing for constant improvement to increase quality and efficiency
- Involvement in financial planning and analysis
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate accounting and reporting (i.e. full cycle, analysis, etc.)
- Training at a public accounting/ audit firm is an asset
- Financial services or asset management industry experience is preferred
- Public company reporting experience is preferred
$100,000 to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #350648.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role