About the Company
Our client is a Canadian private equity firm. They are looking for a Finance Manager. This role will work to ensure organizational financial stability and compliance.
Why Work Here
- Company is growing
- Entrepreneurial Fit and Fast Paced Environment
About the Opportunity
- For a portfolio of real estate investments, monitor financial performance and provide strategic advice to the leadership team on NPV, prepare monthly & annual budgets, forecasts, and reporting.
- For holding companies, record and understand cash positions, loan, and dividend balances, and perform limited transactions. Effectively manage revenue accounting, general ledger and information preparation related to hold Co’s.
- For a portfolio of “smaller” family businesses $1MM – 10MM annual revenue outside the primary business groups. Collaborate with business leaders to help them understand cash flow, aggregate financial positions, potentially get involved in audits and tax compliance.
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly trial balance and financial statements for multiple operating entities and hold Co’s
- Facilitate and monitor cash movements to various operating groups
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash and allocations
- Understand complex investment structures (hold Co’s, tax withholding, etc.)
- Government remittance including HST and corporate tax installments
- Ensure that effective accounting/financial controls and procedures are in place
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years' experience within a Finance leadership role
- Experience working with multiple internal organizational entities
- Background working within real estate or small-mid size business environments an asset
$120,000 a year - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349255.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.