About the Company
Our client is a publicly listed company. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be supporting with the review and preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and MDA.
Why Work Here
- Working with a high caliber team
- Opportunity to build/design/create and have an impactful role as the organization is growing quickly and there is the opportunity to improve processes
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Preparation and co-ordination of the Company’s quarterly and annual financial statements, and related notes to the financial statements and MDA.
- Strengthen accounting guidelines and policies, improve financial reporting processes and timelines and fortify the control environment.
- Assist with reporting for investor relations, equity research/analyst quarterly calls, financial reporting for press releases, earnings calls, and corporate fact sheets
- Be responsible for final upload & reporting of all SEC Public filing requirements.
- Maintain relationships and liaise with auditors and consultants, including co-ordination of workload to be carried out by external auditors, finance, SOX and tax consultants.
- Stay abreast of IFRS & US GAAP developments and determine impact to the organization, for example IFRS 15.
- Maintaining and updating accounting guidelines and policies and streamlining the internal control environment.
- Oversee team members ensuring all tasks and expectations are being met within the required timelines
- Advise on complex accounting issues as they arise.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in a public company environment or audit of public companies.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #330542.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.